Looking for the latest texting trends and insights? You’ve come to the right place.
- Fundraising Event Donations Skyrocket with Digital and Text Marketing StrategyEach year, more than 600,000 individuals are released from state and federal prisons, with more than 67% of them being rearrested within three years. Having a positive reentry experience is vital in breaking the cycle of incarceration dependence and helping people readjust to life outside of prison. Since June of 2000, LINC, Inc. has been providing transitional living and case management services […]
- Customer Story: Korean Dumpling Business, Sarah’s DumpsAlmost every country in the world has some version of the dumpling. In Italy, it’s the ravioli, in Poland, the pierogi, in Japan, the gyoza and in Korea, it’s known as mandu. In 2019, Sarah Williams-Scalise and her husband Nate Williams-Scalise launched Sarah’s Dumps – a Charleston, South Carolina-based Korean dumpling business. Their mission? Share their love of dumplings, and to celebrate child […]
- Text Messaging for Restaurants: “Your Carryout Order is Ready!”The whole world is hooked on texting. Collectively, billions of texts are sent and received every day. We get them from our friends, coworkers, schools, churches, professional offices, local businesses and more. Studies show that 98% of texts get read within the first three minutes of being received. So why is text messaging for restaurants something you should look into? Let’s find out. What […]
- Texting Service Helps Non-profit Exceed Fundraising Goal by 25%For over 42 years, Serra Center has been providing compassionate care for individuals with developmental disabilities in the San Francisco Bay Area – offering community-based residential care homes, independent and supported living services. Like many non-profits, government funding doesn’t cover all expenses, leaving the organization reliant on donations and fundraising efforts to keep […]
- 6 Reasons Why Texting for Food Trucks is a Great IdeaJust like any brick-and-mortar restaurant, there are numerous responsibilities food truck owners manage every day. Food cost, operating expenses, local regulations, and of course, cooking…the list goes on and on. As a food truck owner, one tool you can use to simplify your food service, drive sales and increase customer satisfaction is texting. Using technology to your advantage is one easy […]